Well yesterday was the reality check of a life time. What a day for a reality check... Christmas day? Ugh! Thankfully I didn't let all of this ruin my time with my loving family. I knew I hadn't been doing a good job watching what I was eating, and I was no longer going to the gym after work, plus I had been stressed out with finals, Christmas, work, and everything else in our life (including our plans to swap houses at the beginning of the year) However, I didn't expect to wake up Christmas morning and not be able to get my new "big-girl" jean on!!!! SERIOUSLY??!?!? MY BIG-GIRL JEANS!!! Whoa! So I decided that night that I was going to take on a new adventure and pay to start weightwatchers. So despite the fact that I did awful over the holidays I am vowing to myself that I will do better, and I will not wait until the start of the new year to do so!
So now here I am sitting on my couch feeling very large and annoyed... Yes I know the weight is not going to fall off... I know, I didn't put all this extra weight on over night so I wont loose it over night but its so FRUSTRATING!!!! I don't want to be the fat girl anymore! :( Well enough of the pity-party. I did okay today with weightwatchers. Yes I did go over my points values for the day and had to use my "extra" points but I had pad thai for lunch while shopping with my mom so I think I could have done better if it wasn't for that. I also went out to dinner with the hubs, brother, and brother's GF. Thankfully we went to Applebees with is totally weightwatchers friendly!! :) I was able to have a very nice house salad and some yummy spicy shrimp and rice. Brother and his GF noticed something was up as soon as we got there this evening though because I didn't jump right into eating the appetizer they had ordered.... not that I trying to hide that I want to loose weight, I just know people are tired of hearing about my failed attempts at weight loss.
Besides my new adventures in weightwatchers we also got part of our upstairs packed to get ready for the move!!! In a few weeks, January 12th to be exact, Hubs and I will be moving down the street to BIL's house and BIL will be moving into our house. Should be an exciting adventure to basically move two households, but we are so excited to start a new adventure and chapter in our lives with a new home that needs a little TLC!
Well that's all for tonight, hopefully I can stay out of the kitchen tonight, maybe I'll pack a few more boxes instead... til next time! XoXoXo
No comments:
Post a Comment